Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Oakley's For Sale

  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Oakley's For Sale

    I just got a pair of Oakley's and they sent the wrong lenses. They wont let me replace them and i already ordered the pair i wanted again so now i got two brand new pairs. I am selling a pair of M-frames that ahve the sweep lenses. the lenses are black with a black frame and a silver O. send me a pm if you are interested.


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_ndn10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    749
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Oakley's For Sale

    bump


    I am 100 times more open minded than most on here about the topics we talk about.-Raider13

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •